This year I’ve embraced podcasts and especially those that discuss writing or self-publishing.
Here are thirteen of my favorite writing podcasts.
1. The Creative Penn – this is one of my absolute favorites and I always learn a lot.
2. Rocking Self-Publishing – another favorite with information-packed episodes.
3. Science Fiction & Fantasy Marketing – focus is mainly on fantasy but lots of good information.
4. Social Media for Authors – the latest in social media.
10. Romance Writer’s Rodeo – this one doesn’t have any recent episodes, but Ivy’s interviews are excellent.
11. Writing Excuses
13. Writing No Drama
Do you listen to podcasts? Do you have any favorites, either writing or for other subjects?