What are our favorite Christmas Treats? Books, of course! Stop by each blog for a chance to win fabulous books & gifties for the Holidays!
I love to read, and I’m looking forward to the holidays in order to dive into some of the books currently waiting for me on my kindle. Time for this writer to have a rest!
Here are some of my favorite reads from this year:
1. Burn For Me by Ilona Andrews. This is the first book in a new series, and I loved it. Connor “Mad” Rogan is my new book boyfriend. I cannot wait for the next book in this series.
2. Written in Red by Anne Bishop. Meg Corbyn is on the run, and she hides in a compound belonging to the others – shifters and those capable of magic. This book is also the first in a series, and I gobbled up the three books written to date. The reviews are mixed on this series, but I really enjoyed the three books.
3. Ice Planets: Barbarians – by Ruby Dixon. This one is a sci-fi and has an alien hero. He’s big, horned, blue, and really, really has a thing for the heroine.
4. Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase – an oldie historical but a goodie. This is a classic, and if you enjoy historical romances, this is definitely one you should check out.
5. Dirty Little Secrets by Liliana Hart. This one is a mystery with a romantic element, and it’s currently free. It’s the first book of a series with ongoing characters, and I inhaled the five books to date in this JJ Graves mystery series.
6. Kodiak’s Claim by Eve Langlais. I’ve read several of Eve’s series, but hadn’t read this one until recently. Eve knows how to weave in the funny and I loved the heroine in this one. The poor hero didn’t know what struck him – oh, wait. That was a frying pan and bullets in the butt. This is book one in the Kodiak Point series.
What are some of your favorite reads for this year?
CONTEST: I’m giving away one $5 Amazon gift certificate and six readers can choose their choice of one of the following box sets.
Flight of Dragons: Shifters, Alphas and Paranormal Bad Boys
Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights: Sizzling Collection of Paranormal Romance
To go into the draw to win, tell me what your favorite reads were this year or which books you’d like to receive for Christmas.
Winner will be chosen once the hop end and winners notified by email.
Follow the links below to visit other Christmas Treat posts: