Body image is constantly in our media and front and center. Here are some interesting quotes about body image, weight and exercise.
1. I would rather be called funny than pretty. ~ Nia Vardalos
2. Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick. ~ Gweneth Paltrow
3. Even the worst haircut eventually grows out. ~ Lisa Kogan
4. Happiness is the best facelift. ~ Diana Krall
5. If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people. ~ Jim Eason
6. I’m not overweight. I’m just nine inches too short. ~ Shelley Winters
7. Be happy in your body… It’s the only one you’ve got, so you might as well like it. ~ Keira Knightley
8. I really don’t think I need buns of steel. I’d be happy with buns of cinnamon. ~ Ellen Degeneres
9. I’d rather be a few pounds heavier and enjoy life than be worried all the time. ~ Drew Barrymore
10. The most beautiful makeup for a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy. ~ Yves St. Laurent
11. I don’t exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over he would have put diamonds on the floor. ~ Joan Rivers
12. The word aerobics came about when the gym instructors got together and said, “If we’re going to charge $10 an hour, we can’t call it jumping up and down.” ~ Rita Rudner
13. Life is too short to eat vanilla ice cream and dance with boring men. ~ Unknown
Which quote speaks to you most?
Source: Reader’s Digest Quotable Quotes