Today I’m talking animals. If you’re a regular blog visitor you probably already know I have a soft spot for animals. Some people enjoy sports featuring animals.
Thirteen Sports Involving Animals
1. Polo – champagne, picnics and stomping in the divots during half time.
2. Bronco busting – cowboys!
3. Falconry – an old sport still practiced today in some countries.
4. Cockfighting – common during earlier centuries. Not my idea of sport!
5. Dogsled racing – I always think of Alaska in combination with dogsled racing.
6. Carriage driving – Prince Phillip is keen on this sport.
7. Pigeon racing – they have a way better sense of direction than me!
8. Dressage – very technical and graceful. Hours of training involved.
9. Camel racing – I’m thinking I wouldn’t want to be a jockey.
10. Show jumping – can be very tense to watch when the horse raps a rail. Will it fall?
11. Bull riding – my favorite rodeo event to watch. He-haw!
12. Bullfighting – I prefer the bullfights where the animals aren’t harmed.
13. Greyhound racing – not a sport I enjoy.
Have you participated in any of the above sports? Do you enjoy watching any of the above? Is there another animal related sport that you enjoy?