This year I’ve watched Buffy, the Vampire Slayer for the first time, and with all the hype about Twilight and New Moon I decided to do a thirteen about vampires and vampire slayers.
Thirteen Things I’ve Learned About Vampires and Vampire Slayers
1. Vampires are very pale and don’t like sunlight.
2. Vampire Slayers wear cool clothes and are kick-ass tough. e.g. Buffy Summers
3. Slayers hang around in “Scooby” gangs.
4. Slayers fall in love with guys who are totally wrong for them.
5. Vampires are ugly in vamp form.
6. Werewolves aren’t very sexy – all that hair!
7. Slayers don’t seem to need much sleep, and they’re not afraid of things that go bump or growl in the dark.
8. Some vamps have a great sense of humor. I just love Spike.
9. I want to shake Bella.
10. Vamps should run if they see a pointy wooden thing instead of hanging around to sneer. Run Vampire! Run! It’s a stake and it will make you go “poof”!
11. Sleeping in the dirt doesn’t look like much fun. I prefer my cozy bed.
12. Joss Whedon rocks.
Have you seen New Moon? (I haven’t yet) Did you like it? Do you have any things I can add to my list?